Surveillance and Goods Protection is a fundamental part of our business, managed by our Security Department with a round-the-clock Customer Service. Our main goal in managing surveillance and goods protection services is to offer our clients and potential clients an ideal service in accordance with their characteristics and needs. This process will be based on the following actions:
· Initial analysis of the client and its needs.
· Rigorous recruitment of our Security Guards, ensuring a workforce perfectly aligned with the client’s idiosyncrasies.
· Designing a training plan for our staff according to each client’s requirements.
· Technical and professional advice for our clients.
· Use new technologies to speed up work and improve information management.
· Plan service supervision and inspection, both in person and remotely.
· Design a Service Operating Procedure.
All this allows us to develop the following services with full reassurance:
· Industrial Parks (permanent patrols or intermittent surveillance)
· Residential Complexes (permanent patrols or intermittent surveillance)
· Factories and/or Production Centres (access control, surveillance rounds, static surveillance positions).
· Office Buildings (corporate or multi-company)
· Buildings, Parks and other Public Facilities.
· Car Parks.
· Residential Complexes.
· Ports, port facilities and vessels (see our maritime safety section).
· Airports, airport facilities and aircraft.
· Air Cargo Centres (Cargo inspection by X-ray, ETD and explosive dog detection teams [EDDT])
· Data Processing Centres.
· Sports, Musical and Social Events.
... among many others.