Maritime and aviation security make up our activities around Surveillance and Goods and People Protection, which require the highest degree of specialisation.
Our management team, with over 10 years’ experience in the Port of Barcelona, has managed Surveillance and Protection Services such as:
- Cruise terminals:
· Dock Access Doors Surveillance
· Docked Vessels Surveillance (Regular and Explosives)
· Terminal Surveillance
· Access Control Filters for Passengers and their Hand Luggage.
· X-ray Inspection of Unaccompanied Baggage
· Inspection Services for Supplies boarding the ship by Explosive Detection Dogs, all evaluated by APB and the Civil Guard.
Inspection Services for embarking crews, upon request of the Shipping Company.
- Container Terminals (Control Centre, Access Control and Surveillance Rounds)
- Port Authority facilities.
All this within the regulatory framework of the Solas Agreement, PBIP, Instruction 13/2005 of the Secretary of State for Security, in addition to a rigorous training plan that includes both the regulatory framework and specific training in INT/318/2011, on Private Security Personnel (X-ray).