Aviation security is SISTACH’s main specialisation in Surveillance and Goods Protection, backed by our management team’s 25-plus years of experience:
· Airport Security: Full on-site security (access points, perimeter, control centre, filters, etc.) at Malaga, Vigo, Asturias, Bilbao, Zaragoza, Gerona, Reus and Granada airports has been overseen by our team, to the complete satisfaction of the different airport managers and heads of security.
· Airline Security: European airlines under EASA and/or AESA regulations (KLM, Air France, Vueling, etc.). American airlines under TSA regulations (American Airlines, Delta, United, etc.).
· Air Cargo Companies Security: Access control in secure zone, X-ray cargo inspection, explosive trace detectors (ETD), and explosive detection dog teams (EDDT).
All this within the regulatory framework, both in security and training, of the State Aviation Security Agency (AESA), strictly meeting all provisions of the National Security Plan and the National Training Plan, thanks to our:
· AVSEC trainers authorised by AESA.
· A team of security officers who have passed the AESA exams and have all the necessary certificates:
C1: Airport Security
C2: Airport Inspection Equipment Operator.
C3a: Air Cargo Security: Visual and manual inspection.
C3b: Air Cargo Security: X-ray inspection.
C4a: Cargo inspection using explosive detection dogs.
C4b: Airport and on-board supplies inspection using explosive detection dogs.